Sunday, March 8, 2009

Port Shepstone, Uvongo, Provincial #3

Another weekend of good racing has gone on by for the Life In Motion team.



Saturday I rode the track and found it to be fast and quite bumpy. I was looking forward to having a dice with my team mate, James. It rained on Saturday night so I thought that the course would be muddy and more technical.
It was clear on race day morning. I was feeling a little tired as I didn't have a good night sleep. When it was near starting time, James and I went for a good warm up ride which was very cool. On the start line I was feeling very confident. The commentator was egging me on. The junior, u23 and elite all started together. The start was a sprint with myself, James, Jedson and Rowan leading. Unfortunately Rowan punctured on his first lap. The dice which i was hoping for with James didn't materialise. I had a fantastic ride today, I'm just really satisfied with my performance. James came in 2nd, S'bo finishing top five, Jedson won the u23 and Johann rode vetran class and also came in the top five.

Thursday the Life In Motion Team will be leaving for the George National/ SA Champs.


The Life In Motion Team (left to right): Johann, travis, S'bo, James, Jedson.

No comments:

Post a Comment