Sunday, February 22, 2009

Cascades Provincial Cup #2







I woke up today feeling confident because i feel that i am fit and strong at the moment. I decided to ride down to the track because its close to my house. I was hoping for rain today which would have made the track a lot more technical but the weather held out. I got a very good start and when i got to the first part of the singletrack i had already pulled a gap from the others. Once i had gone through the feed zone for the first time i could just go out there and race my own race. The Elite started when i came through for my third lap and i decided to work my way up through their field. I was very pleased that i managed to pass quite a few riders who got podium finishes. The course has a lot of steep uphills which are challenging, the singletrack was slippery in places but in all i really enjoyed my race. Well done to Sbu, my team-mate, who had a very good ride and he had a podium finish.



The next Cup Race is in Uvongo on the 8th of March.

No comments:

Post a Comment